Monday, 21 April 2008

Weekend by day

On Saturday I attended a workshop for the Richmond Birdwing Recovery network. It is an interesting project to arrest the demise of an invertebrate species and I look forward to spending more time with these people.
After the workshop I made grapefruit marmalade, adding a lime picked fresh from our tree. It was quite crisp and delicious.
On Sunday morning we had a set of tennis which I lost 2-6, and bought some herbs at Wilsonton market.
In the afternoon I went to an organ recital by Philip Gearing at St Lukes. Take one of Australia's best organ recitalists, who is a local university lecturer, one of Queensland's best organs, and a program of lovely French organ music, and you would think more than a few, mainly old people, would turn up to enjoy it.
Their next Sunday concert is a Cello recital on May 18th.

No comments: