In recent years we have been making our own mulch from prunings. This has been quite productive but over time the mulch layer has almost disappeared in some places on the upper and lower banks.
I called for quotes 6-18 months ago - I can't remember when. Nor can I find the 'piece of paper' that I wrote my research on. I thought it was in my notebook.
Eventually I called the concrete recyclers that I had visited at the start of that exercise, when I thought their cheap coarse product might not be suitable. This time we went together to look and found them very friendly and helpful, recommending the cheap coarse product this time. It is different to what I remembered a couple of years ago, being recycled builders rubbish I think, but we will see how it goes. We got a 12 cu m truckload which is not as intimidating as I expected.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So does this mean there are now some "Nu-Yangs" on site?
Post a Comment