I have been meaning to write about the elements as they seem to come up a lot.
Earth continually finds itself on my shoes and under my fingernails.
Fire is one of the lures of camping, but does not rate highly with me as it destroys things.
Air is always welcome, especially outdoors. I can get claustrophobic in enclosed spaces.
Wind - goes with sailing and change - things I really like.
Water - here we go again, the thing I need so much in life - to float in, to grow things, to listen to and contemplate.
Wood seems to have been an important part of my life. I enjoy working with wood.
Metal does not seem to figure much with me. I prefer silver to gold and its nice to polish silver and brass, but it does not happen very often.
The good news is that we have had 66 mm in recent days and things are fresh and green again and promising to grow madly.
Thursday, 7 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm getting to know you through your blog, and enjoying your writing.
"All the beautiful and new things I'm learning about you, day by day."
Post a Comment