It is week 5 since we locked down at Cotswold Hills.
This morning we walked at Mt Peel after breakfast. We found a new and interesting route on the NW part of the reserve. On the way home we dropped a Tuesday Walks photobook off at Francis' house. He was out walking.
After coffee at home we went to the Council Depot and filled the boot with bags of mulch. They are working down the last pile as they redesign their area and there will be no free mulch days [loaded for you] until July. I am completing the last and lowest bay of the vegie garden today by filling it up with mulch. It will be higher than previously and I will rest it from sweet potatoes for a while.
On the way home I had the bright idea to sieve the hard lumps out so it is basically soil going in and the coarse stuff can go on the garden beds where I have been weeding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment