Saturday, 18 April 2020

Saturday 18 April week 4

Our 5k run on Gowrie Tilgonda road went well. We passed Ann Marie Lyons with another woman and a girl with two dogs, a car and a delivery van. Nice quiet road to run on, starting and finishing on some corrugated gravel this time but it worked out well.
Planted out the pumpkin seedlings in the second bed of the vegie garden and prepared the third bed. I got the seedlings out of the worm farm a few weeks ago and put them in tubes. They were yellow at first and quickly turned green but in recent days they were starting to wilt and die in the tubes. They like being in the garden. I also put in some unknown pumpkin seeds off the kitchen bench.
I sold the red Dunlop pushbike in the afternoon for $20. I had spent $15 on new tubes in order to sell it but it is good to be gone and hopefully the young girl who got it will enjoy it.
I  listed the polystyrene wine racks on Gumtree.
We had a zoom meeting with Em and Lee at Happy Hour.

No comments: