Monday, 20 April 2020

Monday 20 April week 5

It has taken a few weeks to get on to the diary of the 2020 lockdown because we are so busy.
Monday morning started with a run at sunrise. Dick is pacing me and improving my speed and has come on Monday around Cotswold Hills twice now. We start the week at the top of our Highfields parkrun virtual Strava group, then Emily comes on, Marty in the afternoon.
I got another bed of the vegie garden sown with some broad beans and pea seeds I had saved in the fridge, then I got the sleeper for the last bed in position. It was nice to resolve the design with existing materials and it all looks much more tidy after the neglect of the past couple, or few, years.
I went around watering all the small trees I have planted lately.
I am still working through Asterix noting the interesting words and meanings, and getting a bit more knowledge of the Roman invasion of Gaul in 56 BC. Also reading Karl Kruselnicki's book which I have listed on Gumtree.
We are watching a thriller on TV called Capture, catching up on 6 episodes.

No comments: