Monday, 23 March 2020

On holiday at Cotswold Hills

On holiday at Cotswold Hills. Seriously moving to isolation. Listing jigsaws on Gumtree with proceeds to Judi Gray for koala rescue.
, earplugs in case we went to hospital on 2nd April.
Monday 23 13 cases on Darling Downs. I ordered a copy of In the Shadow of the Sword.
Tuesday 24 Dick and I walked at Jubilee Park from Hervey Street. Only passed a couple and a single woman. We did not walk with Owen and Barbara. 15 cases
Wednesday 25 I ordered photobooks of our walks for Paul, Francis, Barbara and Ann. 1 person died from Covid in Toowoomba. From a cruise ship.
Thursday 26  Lee's 40th by Zoom meeting with Jim and Em. It worked out well. 15 cases in Toowoomba and 1 in Warwick. I ordered a new pair of running shoes and a bow for Lee .
Friday we relented [Barbara finding it hard on her own] and walked with Owen and Barbara at Thompson Road. We all drove separately and did not have lunch..
Saturday 28th we did a 5k  Newtown Park run. 21 cases

Tuesday  31st I ordered tubes for the Dunlop pushbike so I could sell it. 28 cases.

No comments: