Wet weekend, ready for a walk by Monday night, started getting things ready, and map out for ideas. Barry called to say no walk this week due to weather. The weather pattern had moved through and the stars were coming out at Cotswold Hills, so I decided to do a walk I had thought of for quite a while.
Tuesday morning dawned at its best so I called Rosalie and Gary, probably waking both of them. Dick came and we started walking at 9 am. The track was a bit muddy at first but the plan was to walk the ridge between Bull and Diggings/Little Oakey Creeks, down to the junction. It took 2 hours with a leisurely smoko on a log before the steep descent at the end. We stopped at the log again for lunch at midday on the way out and were back at the car by 1.30.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment