I failed to deliver the first book at our Genealogy discussion group last week. It was a breakthrough to admit it and today I feel that I have done it. Of course there will still be little things to fiddle with but I am ready to move onto the next task in my 2010 writing project.
I have enjoyed sorting through and getting over the final hurdles. I have started a Wellington photo album online and still have quite a task to sort the photos.
I had thought that I would complete Judah's Petition next. For some reason, I thought I had completed the transcription and only needed to edit and index, but today I find that I am only up to page 70, and the last page is 191, so that project is now deferred and I will move onto Vail and Sergeant. It will be a short month as we will be away for at least half of it.
Monday, 15 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment