We have been mowing, weeding, pruning and mulching. The tanks are full and have overflowed.

The summer of sport is over on TV and I am spending a lot of time at my desk, hoping to meet my new monthly deadlines of writing up.
Last week I printed out new copies of Steel booklets which I gave away last November, then on Friday we had a surprise visit from a second cousin and gave them all away, so I will have to start printing again.
At this time of year we anxiously wait on our theatre subscriptions which tend to start in March. This year we are trying the local Repertory and attended their first play Hobson's Choice for the year on Saturday night. I enjoyed it - a lot more than plays we saw last year at the Empire Theatre.
It is a small theatre, perhaps 100 seats, in an old house in town.

2 comments:
that spinach is a monster!
Go green! Thanks for updating the header, it is interesting to see the change.
Looks like life is more than sustaining at present. May your tanks always be half full.
Post a Comment