We walked near Grapetree Creek last week, south of Perseverance Dam. It is an old forestry area with nice ridges and dry creeks running into Perseverance Creek. On Wednesday I drove down to Mullum to spend the night with Mum as Dick was away for 2 nights. He collected Em from the airport early on Friday and brought her back to Tba.
Meanwhile Mum had lent me a novel Sole Survivor set on Great Barrier Island. I really enjoyed it as it had a nice feel as well as being a fun yarn.
On Saturday we visited Dad's workmate and collected hay for our fruit trees.
Saturday night was Earth Hour so we had a campfire at our place with Ann and Keith. Ann made a vegetable frittata in her camp oven and I made a zucchini stuffed with pork mince with Asian flavours. To fill the pot I surrounded it with potatoes, sweet potatoes and onion and it all turned out very well.
We celebrated another 60th with our friends on Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment