

I had a great time in New Zealand with Nancy and her family. My trip all went to plan or better. It was a perfect morning for the ferry across the Hauraki Gulf, and after a good range of weathers on the island, another fine morning to fly back to the airport for my trip home. Apparently it is not always so easy to travel to and from Great Barrier Island.
The only glitch was when I managed to flatten the camera battery on the first day, so I do not have many photos.
Nancy's house above Schooner BayI came back with the other side of my brain very stimulated and have been somewhat lost in my scrapbags, starting a new patchwork.
The garden is also ready to be planted with trees, herbs and things from the shadehouse, now that it is March and there has been some suggestion of rain.

No comments:
Post a Comment