Our hakea is flowering nicely and I bought an olive tree on Sunday. Yesterday we picked the first lime. The camellias are also flowering.
Tuesday, 18 March 2008
In the garden
Today we have recorded the first rain for the month. Things have been pretty dismal lately and I have grown tired of watering with no end in sight, so it was a relief to have a cool drizzly day yesterday and 9mm in the gauge. Things have continued to grow, with new growth continuing on gums and wattles and the small recent plantings are going ahead well. We also continue to pick beans, lettuce, zucchini and ruby chard and I hope the corn has had enough water to yield a crop.
Our hakea is flowering nicely and I bought an olive tree on Sunday. Yesterday we picked the first lime. The camellias are also flowering.
Our hakea is flowering nicely and I bought an olive tree on Sunday. Yesterday we picked the first lime. The camellias are also flowering.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment